PTSA membership is open for the 2021-2022 school year.
We provide services and support to parents, teachers, and students at River Hill High School. River Hill High School PTSA, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before government bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children, and;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Please join the River Hill PTSA to help support our programs this year.
We are using a new membership system provided by memberhub.com, you'll be redirected to our memberhub store to join
(We prefer online membership registration but if you prefer to may also use this paper form)
How to Become a PTSA Member
- Click on the "Become a PTSA Member!" button above to join the PTSA.
- This link will take you to our Member Hub platform (our membership website). Click the "Sign In" tab in the upper right hand corner.
- You won't already have a Member Hub account, so toggle to the bottom of that dialogue box and click "Sign Up."
- Once you enter your data and create a password, Member Hub will send a confirmation email to the email you used. Confirm your account in the email that they send you.
- Log back onto riverhill.org and navigate to Member Hub again (or go directly to riverhillptsa.memberhub.com). Go to "View Store" in order to purchase your membership.
- Select what you will purchase; the choices are there: you have to add each adult and child separately, so just click "keep shopping" after you enter your own information (you can link your account later to your family members on your profile page). You have to click "Add to Cart" for each person.
- Please consider making a donation to the PTSA as well. Your donations help run our programs. You can make a general donation or you can make a specific donation to the Post Prom Party. You can click on the donation type you would like to make and add it to your shopping cart. Thank you!
- Be sure to enter your credit card information before you hit submit. Then hit submit. Congratulations, you are now a 2021-2022 PTSA member!
- Now you can visit your Profile page where you can provide more information, upload a photo and link to your family members (once they create their own profile page/account or you can create it for them). The Profile page can be located at the Upper Right of the screen under the "little person" icon when you hover over it.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for joining and supporting your student’s school experiences this year!